SecretBuilders.com has taken the online kids world by storm
SecretBuilders.com has taken kids into a cultural and educational adventure and seems to have captured their imaginations – kids, parents and educators are all loving it.
To see how well SecretBuilders.com is doing, look at these statistics. Within 6 days of their Press launch:
- they are now in 63 countries
- ranked among the top 150,000 sites (up from 3.8 millionth two weeks ago)
- daily registrations have gone from about 10 per day to 200+ per day; the blogosphere is picking up the site with great enthusiasm
- Disney’s Virtual magic Kingdom fans have gone fanatic on secretbuilders : the special “I love VMK poster” they made has gone off the charts.
- A lot of the growth is outside the USA (they were covered in about 8 Spanish publications) and they are really big in Italy (No. 2 country ahead of Canada and the UK).
- Secretbuilders is in the process of setting up server presence in Europe and Hong Kong via Amazon’s cloud computing.
Secretbuilders.com was reviewed positively by “killer startups”:
A virtual world for children
Other excellent articles appeared on Fat Foogoo and This Virtual World:
A new concept virtual world seeks to engage and educate
Umair Khan has also been receiving fan mail and videos from the young users as well as their parents raving about the new virtual world. One of the links is given below:
Some of the other videos on YouTube show what fun kids have been having in this new exciting space:
Music video on Cheshire cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlp-HHhGRo
Video on secret door in treasure island: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67C0bhIl8iA
It’s quite exhilirating to see that this new startup is already seeing such great success in its early days.
Entry filed under: Posts. Tags: .