If you are a startup, read on …
If you are a young startup company with less than 3 years in the market, and you are specializing in Microsoft technologies, then this could be the “spark” you need.
Microsoft Pakistan, with Network partners P@SHA, MITEF, TAN and TiE, are launching on March 11 the Microsoft BizSpark initiative.
What is this initiative? In their own words, here is how the program works and what it promises.
How does it work?
Microsoft® BizSpark™ is a global program designed to help accelerate the success of early stage startups by providing key resources when they need it the most:
- Software. Receive fast and easy access to current full-featured Microsoft development tools, platform technologies, and production licenses of server products for immediate use in developing and bringing to market innovative and interoperable solutions. There is no upfront cost to enroll.
- Support. Get connected to Network Partners around the world — incubators, investors, advisors, government agencies and hosters — that are equally involved and vested in software-fueled innovation and entrepreneurship who will provide a wide range of support resources.
- Visibility. Achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients and partners
As a Microsoft BizSpark member, you’ll be tapping into a rich, vibrant ecosystem of peers, partners and support resources around the globe, helping you grow and succeed. Microsoft BizSpark is the quickest way to get your Startup fired up.
Joining is easy
- Check to see if you qualify – most privately held software development startups in business for less than 3 years that are generating annual revenue under USD $1 million can join.
- Connect with a BizSpark Network Partner or a Microsoft BizSpark Champ to get your BizSpark enrollment code.
- Enrollment is free, just pay a USD $100 program offering fee at program exit.
For more details about BizSpark, see: The Startup Program Guide, which describes the program benefits and more.
To find out more about the program, please join us at the Khorshed Mahal, Avari Hotel at 3:30 pm on March 11 in Karachi. It will give you an opportunity to network with the partners and with the team from Microsoft as well as with other startup companies.
Before the Lahori startups start complaining, let me tell you that a similar event is planned for Lahore in the first week of April. More info on this later.
Entry filed under: Posts.