AllWorldNetwork looking for SMEs for Pakistan 25 & Asia 500
If you are a Pakistani entrepreneur whose business can be called an SME and is growing fast, then you should definitely take advantage of the opportunity that AllWorld Network, Professor Michael Porter of the Harvard Business School in partnership with JS Bank, are launching in Pakistan. They call it the first ever Pakistan 25 which is a ranking of the top 25 fastest growing & dynamic private businesses in this country which are creating the next economy of ideas and jobs..
Can you benefit from increased exposure to potential investors, business partners, customers and suppliers?
The list of winners will be published in national and international media. The Pakistan 25 will then become part of the Asia 500 which will include winners from the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Details of the program can be found on the Asia 500 website.
There is no entry fee. The deadline for applications is September 10, 2010
WHAT IS THE ALLWORLDNETWORK?
AllWorld Network was established in 2007 by Deirdre M. Coyle, Jr., Anne Habiby and Professor Michael E. Porter of the Harvard Business School, after many years of promoting entrepreneurship in the developed and developing worlds. Recognizing that entrepreneurship drives economic growth and innovation, AllWorld’s mission is to find and advance ALL the growth entrepreneurs of the emerging world by 2015.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR COMPANIES?
- Differentiate your company by gaining recognition, and local and international media attention.
- The top 5 winners from each country are invited to attend the AllWorld Leadership Summit in October at Harvard University and the Pinnacle Institute with fast-growing companies from around the world.
- Network and build business relationships with leading fast growing companies. In addition, be trained in business strategy and development by the leading academics and successful international entrepreneurs.
- Be a member of the exclusive Asia 500 business network and the AllWorld Exchange B2B platform, a unique ideas and information exchange platform to meet the needs of fast growing companies.
- Be an independent, private, for-profit, corporation or partnership, or proprietorship.
- Must NOT be a non-profit, holding company, franchise, bank or utility company. Private companies established by government or where government is a majority stakeholder are also NOT eligible.
- Have 6 or more full-time employees in 2009.
- Have a minimum 3-year operating history, and revenue (USD) of at least $100,000 in 2007 and $500,000 in 2009.
- Provide audited statements or an audit letter to confirm your company’s revenues.
- Smaller and younger companies can apply to be recognized as Companies to Watch.
If you have any questions about the program please contact: Ahmad Jalal Director of New Markets and Pakistan 25 l 100, at: firstname.lastname@example.org