P@SHA wants you! Apply only if you are a good fit.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Like any small group trying to achieve great things, there are no boundaries to the role you can play in creating momentum and a space for yourself within P@SHA. Our mission is to create excitement regarding technology, offer value-added support services to member companies, hold interesting events that empower companies and individuals, carry out basic research, provide networking platforms & encourage entrepreneurship so that the technology industry can continue to thrive. Anything you can do to add to the mix and make us more effective as an organization, will make you a valuable addition to the Secretariat based in Karachi.
We are in planning mode for 2011. Apply now to get in on the ground floor of the planning process. You need to be self-motivated, passionate and excited about technology and what it can do for Pakistan.
If you want to make a difference, if you are hardworking, organized and interested in creating networks, if you have good communication skills (both written and verbal), are good at project management and if you know how to effectively use social media, please send a cover letter telling us about yourself, how this role is absolutely perfect for you and why we should evaluate you as a candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO ARE YOU AS A PROFESSIONAL?
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in business or computer science or communications
- Ability to communicate with clarity and to create relationships with individuals and organizations
- Assume nothing, question everything, hold your own and still get along with peers and clients.
- Experience of working with groups of people & teams
- Good at scheduling, organizing, budgeting, following up
WHO ARE YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL?
- Start up mindset. Hands on, can-do attitude.
- Sense of humor and the ability to handle and survive high pressure deadlines
- Capacity to think out of the box on a consistent basis – a ‘no excuses’ sort of individual
- Can work with a ‘crazy’ boss who can lose her temper but means well